Dao's Detox Articles
Always More to Know
These are some of the many articles that Dao has written for publication in journal magazines and newspapers.
They are adaptations of the talks that Dao gives during the retreat and in lectures.
The job of contextualising this information, so as to form a standardized, integrated, bigger picture of human history and health will probably never be finished, as more information is always appearing to fill the gaps, so the list of articles will continue to grow over time.
Further Detox Articles
- The Digestive System: What it was designed to do and how it works, at a level you can relate to
- The Myth of Mucoid Plaque: There are much better reasons to fast with colonics than that old story
- Digestion Vs Fermentation: A life without fibre turns the bowel from best friend to worst enemy
- The Importance of Bacteria: Our body, our health, and our balance is based on them. Or are they just dirty ?
- The Wonder of Detox: The modern biological answer to how and why it works - without all the old
- The Miracle of Fasting: The ancient health practice described in modern language
- Why Colonics: The consequence of a modern diet and lifestyle on your bowel. And how to repair it
- Which Colonics: Where they came from, and why regular 'High Street' colonics are a dangerous fad
- Acidic Vs Alkaline: Any fluctuation in blood pH will exhaust you, then kill you. Eat for balance
- Super Fruits: The oldest and most nutritious foods on the planet - and why we still need them
- Sugars as Fuel: The fuel of the natural world - running every cell known, especially the brain
- Antioxidants: The original fountain of youth is a diet high in fruit, as we have eaten, until recently
- The Essential Oils: How did oils turn from a precious biological structure into a heart attack
- Fat Store Toxins: Fat is a biological choice to keep us alive in this polluted, stressful world
- The Protein Obsession: Why you don't need to worry about getting enough
- A Brief History of Teeth: Why are ours the worst teeth ever seen throughout the whole of evolution?
- The Water of Life: A brief look at natural hydration - from foods
- How to Sprout: The ease and wonder of sprouting seeds - benefits and practices
- As Within, So Without: You cannot be fully healthy in a fully unhealthy world